Companies with the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Registered Egyptian industrial companies (small, medium and large*) all over Egypt.
- Companies from all industrial sectors
- Companies that have developed and implemented a marketable innovation in the last 5 years
- Innovations can be one of the following:
- Product Innovation
- Process Innovation
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Marketing Innovation
- Innovations should demonstrate substantial impact such as job creation, increase in profits, cost saving, export promotion, and positive environmental or social impact.
*Company size will be taken into consideration when evaluating applications
Innovation Definition and Types
An innovation is a new or improved product or process (or combination thereof) that creates business value and differs significantly from the firm’s previous products or processes and that has been introduced on the market or brought into use by the firm.
The types of innovations included in the award are:
- Product Innovation: New innovative product or innovative features in current product. This includes significant improvements in technical specifications, components and materials, user friendliness or other functional characteristics.
- Process Innovation: Innovation in the manufacturing/production process either by increasing productivity, decreasing cost or causing other impact.
- Supply Chain Innovation: Innovation implemented in sourcing raw materials, logistics or distribution
- Marketing Innovation: Innovation implemented in a marketing related activity either to increase brand equity, promote a new product or service or other marketing activities
Having fulfilled the eligibility criteria, the innovations will be assessed based on the following blocks:
- Value creation
Evaluation criteria is developed in accordance with the 4th edition of the Oslo manual (a guideline published by the OECD for collecting, reporting, and using data on innovation).
The Award will give the opportunity to benefit from the following
- Get recognized as an innovation driven company within the Egyptian industry
- Identify your company’s position among other innovative companies in the Egyptian industry
- The final shortlisted companies will attend workshops and trainings delivered by professional innovation consultants
- The final shortlisted companies will be exhibiting their innovations in the Awarding ceremony and will gain valuable exposure and publicity
Trophy & Certificate
Professional Marketing Video